Saturday 29 June 2013

Need a task done? Get it Sorted

I've just joined a website called Sorted which links people who need tasks done with people who want to do tasks and earn a bit of cash. Now you can hire me to help out in your garden, do your admin, or edit stuff for you.

If you live within 5 miles of Twickenham (Greater London, UK) you can now hire me to help you with odd jobs, especially gardening and admin and wherever in the country you are you can hire me to help with editing stuff. It doesn't have to be a big job - I'm glad to help out with letters, emails, CVs, covering letters, job applications... any everyday editing task you need done. Simples. :)

 My profile on Sorted

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments, your humour and your support. Please remember that I and any other commenters on here are real people and play nicely. Thanks.