Monday 30 December 2013

I'm Craft Britannia Shop of the Week #75!

Wow, I had a blog-neglect wake-up call today... I forgot the link to my own blog!! I'm utterly embarrassed and chastened. I promise I'll post more in 2014.

Things I have neglected to post about include a lovely working trip to see my fiance in Tunisia, turning my living room into a sweatshop for most of December to produce homemade presents for friends and family for Christmas, and my shop being Craft Britannia's Shop of the Week #75!

Check out my Craft Britannia Shop of the Week interview here.

And here's some eye candy too, 'cos you're lovely ;)




3 comments:

  1. I did a post for you on my blog when you were shop of the week. Did you see it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found it now! Linking to it here: http://fabrilushus.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/shop-of-week-blind-crow-creations.html thank you for the promotion :)

      Delete
  2. Hello,Rebecca:
    Beautiful Work.Your Bracelets are stunning.
    I have read the interview with the real interest..Congratulations!
    The last post in my blog contains the first necklace made with the polymer face You have made.
    The final effect is ,I guess,worth seeing:-)
    Feel invited and have a look then at : www.mybeadworld.blogspot.com.
    Warm Greetings
    -Halinka.-

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, your humour and your support. Please remember that I and any other commenters on here are real people and play nicely. Thanks.