Wednesday 6 November 2013

Shop Of The Week - Fabrilushus

Well I didn't quite manage to keep up with my - frankly rather ambitious - idea to blog about the Craft Britannia shop of the week every week. Life sort of got in the way, and between running my own Etsy shop and building a freelance editing business, there wasn't a lot of time left for promotion!

I intend to remedy that as best I can, by promoting the current SOTW - a lovely, generous and friendly lady called Jilly's shop - FABRILUSHUS.

You can read an interview with Jilly over on the Craft Britannia Blog. This gorgeous lavender sachet is one of my favourite items in her shop - isn't it lovely?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this Rebecca. I had to laugh as I also have a blog where one of my ambitions was to promote the shop of the week....... Think I may have managed 3!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments, your humour and your support. Please remember that I and any other commenters on here are real people and play nicely. Thanks.